Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Summer Lovin'

I can already tell this is going to be an amazing summer! I am living with Brooke and Nikki, along with 3 other fun girls. I have met and made more friends in two days of church stuff than I did all last semester. I have already made some friends that I think are going to be amazing friends this summer.


I also realized that this is the first summer in 3 years that I haven't had to deal with a break up. I am going to be able to enjoy the entire summer without the desire for school to start to distract me. Happy Days :D

I have been searching for a job, and got hired at Los Hermanos but for some reason it didn't feel right. I was really torn- If I took the job I would be getting the hours needed, but if I would have to quit Goodwood; which would be really sad because I love it! Well, I went into Goodwood today to do a delivery, and my boss told me to start studying the menu test because I would start training for serving! YAY!! I am really happy about this! I can stay at the place I really enjoy!

Photography is good too!....LIFE IS GOOD!!!

3 comments:

Betsy Lee said...

Oh, yea!!! I love good reports! And that's great that you're able to stay at your job and get more hours! :) Happy days, indeed!

Richard Lee said...

That obnoxious kid from your audio class is in my writing class. This will be interesting.

Becky said...

Sounds fun!