Wednesday, October 3, 2007

MY NEW MAJOR

So I have decided that I don't really want to major in history. I really just want to teach and history was one of the only things I could do. If I had my wish, I would teach Home Economics or TLC. So I decided to change my major. This is a major that will help me be a mom as well. That is my main goal in life but sometimes that won't always happen at the right times. It is also smart for me to have a major AND enjoy it. I am still working on what it's called but I believe it's called home economics and consumer education!

5 comments:

Becky said...

Yeah, so about your major. I looked up more majors and I think the one you want is actually called Home Economics and Consumer Education. It's in the School of Education. Sorry I told you wrong. Well, I suppose you could just look them up and decide for yourself what you want, but this one allows you to teach. :)

Alishia said...

OH thank you!! I am excited that sounds more like what I want

DeAnna said...

Did I ever tell you I am pretty jealous? What fun to major in cooking and sewing?

Lees Everything Homemade said...

Good choice! It makes me want to go back to college. After 12 years of actual hands-on, maybe I could test out of a few things...Hmmm?

I think you will love it and if you don't end up completely finishing, whatever you do learn will be of good value.

Becky said...

Okay I must tell you that I check this probably every other day if not every day. And not only do have the same info that you had two weeks ago - you don't have anybody else's blog available to go from one to the next on my chain of checks. Of course, this means that your is always the last and as my last I would really love to know what is new in your life. Do share! :)