Monday, July 7, 2008

Good ol' Buddies

As many of you know this last weekend really has not been the best of weekends for me! So, two of my very best friends came up to my house! They were great, and tried to keep me happy through out the day! We went swimming, and then went to Chili's for dinner! They even had the waitress come out and they sang happy birthday to me! We all shared a shot of Chocolate! Oh, that was good!! And of course we are dumb, and had to take pictures of the event! ha ha here are just a few!





5 comments:

Betsy Lee said...

haha What is this last picture about?? Is it to a person in particular? haha That's real funny to me! *hugs* Sorry you're having a rough time! Keep the good times coming and don't be embarassed to cry it out!

Amy Elise Broadhead said...

I love us! That was a good time. Chili's always makes me feel better.

Alishia said...

Well, it started off with just a "guys are jerks" face and it kinda morphed into that. so, it is kinda specific, but it can also be wide spread! And thanks for the support! It really hasn't been the best last couple days but it will get better eventually!

Amy Elise Broadhead said...

I get so bored during the day that I just spend on the computer. Why not you know.

Tink said...

Okay I'm in the dark and thinking the worst. Why are you so bumbed? We'll have to chat when I call Mom's.