Thursday, November 1, 2007

Halloween!

Halloween was a lot of fun this year! We had a work party about a week ago and I went as an egyption. I also have some fun pictures of me my friends Kayla and Alyson! And then yesterday I dressed up as a black cat for work because it was the easiest thing to do and was still cute! When I got home from work my roommate and her friend Kada were getting ready to go to some parties. So lucky for me I was already dressed up. I just added my pink Boa and touched up on some make-up! We hooked up with some friends and headed to a party called the "yell"(it was at a church) and then we all came back to our place for a party with my other roommate(and her friends). It's a really good thing we have two couches because we had so many people at our apartment! So it was just a lot of fun! I am making a ton more friends now that I have switched apartments!

4 comments:

DeAnna said...

YEAH!!! Oh good!

Becky said...

I am SO so happy! College is supposed to be fun. I am glad you are finally able to experience that! Very cute pictures too. You make a great kitty. :)

Lees Everything Homemade said...

I love the pics you have taken of the canyon and the ocean. You are really good! keep it up!

Todd Miller said...

I love the pictures you have on ther. You should try putting some on flickr too.